Financial planning is a process and we begin by focusing on your goals and values, and what your needs are at the current stage of your financial journey.
You may be in the early accumulation phase of your life and need a plan to help guide you in terms of savings, cash flow, risk management and education planning. Perhaps you are further along in your journey and need guidance on how to plan for and accomplish your retirement goals. Whatever stage you’re at, we will follow a multi-step process to develop a comprehensive plan:
- Initial meeting to get to know each other, define how we work together and discuss your goals
- Gather data and financial information
- Analyze and evaluate your financial situation
- Develop and present financial plan
- Implement strategies
- Monitor and adjust the plan as necessary
As your situation evolves, your assets increase or your needs become more complex, we will adjust as necessary to ensure that you are receiving the level of service and expertise you need to achieve your goals.